Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Blog

Alas it has dawned upon thee, that thou should make a blog about my adventures in my 3ds max classes. So i created this blog, to blog about 3ds max i suppose.

Heres some of my first note worthy models.

First, this gun is based off the H&K G3, it took me 2 days to make. It was my seccond gun model and i was still very new to 3d modeling.



Right After the G3 i decided to make an AK style gun, but not an AK47 because everyone had already modeled an ak47 :) After abit, I chose to make an SKS-M.



I later animated it and imported it into Crysis, i will perhaps post some video footage of it ingame. :D

Soon I decided to make a melee weapon. So i started making a small dagger... I soon animated it and imported it into Crysis! I made this knife by following this tutorial It is a great tut and i learned many new things, including how to bake UVW maps and such.



Now i just don't model weapons... I also made some other things too, but i think this post is getting long enough already! Let my adventures in 3DS max begin! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment