Sunday, April 17, 2011

Gold!

It appears i have gotten a gold medal at the skills Manitoba 3d animation competition. The competition started at 7:15 AM, so i was very tired! I only had about 5 hours of sleep :( Not only was I tired, I also was quite hungry as there was no time for breakfast, well a proper breakfast at least ( i had a miserable donut). Other then that it went well i think other then I was having difficulties with the version of 3ds max they had (2011). But anyways, in the end I finished 40 minutes early, and still managed to get a gold.
Anyhow i guess no ones going to believe me unless i post a pic. So heres a pic! :D


 Note: My camera is broken and I'm amazed i was able to take a picture with out ugly black lines everywhere. Also I would have preferred a trophy -_-

Also apparently I won by a margin of 0.6% or something D: Maybe next time i shouldn't finish up so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment